MiTek’s wooden roof truss technology is a modern and technically accurate roof design solution. Our company offers consulting, design, production and installation services. We use high-quality materials: C24 wood, serrated certified panels and specialized software for wooden roof constructions.
The trusses reinforced with MiTek toothed plates are light and maximally strong. Truss solutions do not restrict roof shapes and can be used in buildings with distances between supports up to 30 meters. With our roof truss, you get a complete solution – from consulting and design to production and installation.
Advantages of wooden trusses
- Compared to the traditional rafter solution, the trusses we offer use up to 40% less wood.
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Fast work. Poor weather conditions do not affect the installation of the roof. There is no need to store wood, the manufactured trusses arrive directly at the construction site. The assembly of trusses in a one-room house takes 1-3 days.
Use of wooden trusses
- For private and commercial buildings
- Agricultural machinery garage, for farms, manege.
- For non-standard projects (bridges, viaducts, formwork)
WOODEN STRUCTURES, ROOF STRUCTURES, VISUALIZATIONS AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES.
WARRANTY IS PROVIDED FOR ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
SLOPE ROOF INSTALLATION, REPAIR, RENOVATION
MANUFACTURE AND INSTALLATION OF PANEL AND FRAME HOUSES
ATTIC CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKS
House with interior finish
43 m2 * full finish * 2 bedrooms * patio